This week we push ourselves to the limits of excitement talking about stock photos! Our main focus is on our vote for the worst stock photo ever, shown above (or, if you're reading this in a feed reader, shown on the blog).
Also popping in this week is the estimable writer and comedian, Kevin Lee! He was once in a stock photo - a stock photo in which he got to burst through a wall with a pizza box, no less!
|Fig 1. Kevin Lee's Stock Photo|
- Can you top the world's worst stock photo? There's nothing we'd more love to see than a vastly improved recreation of this awful awful photo. Do it and send us an email!
- Did you hear about the University of Wisconsin photoshopping a black person into a college application booklet to look more diverse? It turns out this is a real thing that happened, and not just an Onion article!
- Kevin Lee is part of The Sunday Service. Their podcast is a lot of fun!
- The episode of Stop Podcasting Yourself on which Kevin Lee's stock photo is made mention
- Captain Planet, whose team is very diverse
- Some stock photos of women laughing alone with salad