A 6ft python was recently lost in a local Seattle park. First Kathryn and Tim panicked. Then, they sat down to record this podcast full of all the terrifying things you should know about snakes in order to execute a well-informed panic about the coming Snakepocalypse.
Note: Due to some microphone mishaps, the audio in this episode is iffy. Please bear with us.
- The report of the Ravenna Park python's accidental release
- The Ravenna Park Python's Twitter account
- Teeth is a film that probably shouldn't have been made.
- The Brown Tree Snake that has invaded Guam
- Wolfram Alpha - try it with tea and crumpets!
Music by: BLAMMOS